- By Amanda
- 0 Comments
We need you!
The second video in our “Know Before You Go” series goes live this week and we need your help spreading the word. After we launched the contest last week we received a lot of feedback asking how you can be involved so we created the Learning Service Ambassador program.
We are looking for 10 students, recent graduates, or passionate volunteers who are interested in creating conversations around responsible international volunteering. The Learning Service Ambassador role includes working with our team to promote the video contest, engage in online conversations around service, and work with a global team to help spread some valuable learning material around the world!
To apply to be a Learning Service Ambassador:
- Fill out a short application
- Join our team conference call for 30 minutes if you are able (20 Jan – time TBD based on location of callers)
- Commit to a role on the team helping to spread the Learning Service material (Minimum 1 hour per week for the next six weeks)
Interns who successfully complete their commitments will:
- Get the experience of being part of a dynamic international team
- Receive a letter of reference based on their performance (for all who complete the tasks they commit to)
- Get to promote valuable learning materials to their peers and beyond
Join us if you are interested in shaping global conversations around responsible international service! Apply by January 17, 2014.