Offering bespoke trainings and consultancy
The Learning Service Team offer bespoke trainings and consultancy to travel companies, schools and non-profit organizations. Our clients include some of the biggest names in volunteer tourism.
Daniela Papi and Claire Bennett, co-founders of Learning Service, are both experienced consultants who both have over a decade of experience of working with partners to audit their current practice, support program design, facilitate strategic planning, and offer professional development.
We offer customized services such as:
- Ethical voluntourism – analysis of current offerings, policy review strategy for rolling out new programs, training on best practices and lessons learned.
- Volunteer education – workshops that encourage critical thinking around some of the biggest issues in international service, to promote humble, self-reflective and culturally-sensitive volunteering
- Bespoke travel planning for those interested in learning before helping
- Corporate social impact planning – involving your employees in global social issues in a meaningful way to all involved
- Philanthropic workshops/trainings/consulting to help you re-examine how you and your team give your time and money
- Lessons learned exchanges and trainings for travel companies, study abroad centres, and international volunteer programs
If you or your company, educational institution, or travel operator are looking for help in any of these areas, please send us an outline of the support you require via the contact page, and we will get back to you.
PEPY Tours is a different kind of travel organization
We create responsible travel experiences that integrate sightseeing and cultural immersion with experiential learning opportunities, all the while raising money to support local community development. Through our tours we offer travelers a chance to learn from the people and programs that their funding supports with the aim to inspire them to live, travel, and give more responsibly, as well as realize their own potential to create positive change.